[IP] Medical ID

Not too long ago, thee was messages about what to put on medical id's. I
planning on geting nother one, and was just curious as what to put on it. The
one I'm considering is a necklace, and on the front your name is engraved.
Then the back has all the information. I thought something like diabetic,
insulin pump user, and maybe something to the effect of do not remove unless
directed by physican??? I'm not sure how many lines or letters they can do.
Any input will be greatly appreciated. My current one only has diabetic on it.