[IP] Raining strips

A few days ago I was at work(my second job) in the flower shop, well I felt low so went in the back to test well I opened up my tester and pulled out the test strip bottle and for some reason tried to open it a little to hard and it opened and all but one strip(of a new bottle) went flying all around the room so I start laughing like crazy as I'm crawling around picking them up, now I'm positive I'm low and I finally get most, except a few that fell into open boxes of stuff.  And I test 9.4!!!  Now I start laughing even harder!  I finally get back out front and luckily it was so busy nobody happened to walk in on me crawling around laughing my head off.  I did have to warn them that there are unused test strips in there boxes that I can't get at!!
Luckily it's a family business and my aunt(who owns it) is  type 2 and is used to finding strips around!!

At least if I was low I'd have an excuse for being clumsy and giddy!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm