Re: [IP] Ultra double-up

I will occasionally put the last few(>5) strips into the new bottle if I'm on my way out and don't want to carry 2 bottles.  I use the fast take which is the same bottle as ultras.  I think the reason the bottle is so biig is so you can get your finger in to pull out the strips.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm