[IP] Ultra double-up

The One-Touch Ultra strips I get come in 25-strip
vials.
But I noticed that the vials are big enough to hold
50 strips each.  So I usually replace an empty vial
with 50 strips in a new vial.  It makes the vial last
twice as long.  The only downside I've noticed is that
it's a little harder to get the first few strips out.

Do Anyone other ultra users do this too?

regards,
markt