Re: [IP] Change battery now!! - enough!

>Fact - my pump is water proof - and that is an amazingly useful feature

Just to Clarify that if you put something as Fact.  Make sure it is..  NO
pump is water proof.  They are either water tight or water resistant.  The
Paridigm is watertight.  clipping from MM site:  "Watertight up to 8 feet
for 24 hours"

This is only meant to clarify.  Please no one take offence to my comment.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://www.DiabetesBytes.com
http://diabetesbytes.com/phpbb/index.php