Re: [IP] Extra carry on for diabetic supplies?

> I was just wondering if it is true that you are allowed an extra carry on

I put all of my diabetic supplies into a shaving kit and put it inside of a
carry-on bag.  There was no problem with it.  You will have a few extra
things like cannulas and what not, but this should not be a problem.

Also, security is getting used to diabetics who fly.  So, expect no hassle