Re: [IP] Dialysis

In a message dated 12/22/2002 3:43:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I just don't see how I am going to attract someone
> with a damn rubber tube hanging out of my stomach!  I
> asked my doctor'sintern (a sweet young thing of about 23) if she would date
> someone with a tube hanging out of his stomach.  She paused.

Maybe I missed this part, but you are how old now? Just checking the age
differentaial here :)

>  Maybe she was worried I would ask her out. And then said it would depend on
> a lot of other qualities. Yeah, right!

That statement probably hit the nail right on the head!
Most professional office frown (very heavily) on staff dating
patients/clients. So take her reaction with that in mind. And nobody worth
your two cents would care. IMHO

Joann, Mom to Cara, age 17, and very beautiful tubing and all!