Re: [IP] Re: flying with pump

My wife has had some similar surgey some 30 years ago and has yet to set off
the metal detector in an airport. I assume the metals they use today are
different. If so, and you do set it off one solution I've heard is to carry
an x-ray of the area with the rod and screws.

I travel most every week and have been searched many times. I have not yet
been questionsed or even asked about my diabetic supplies (syringes, prn
needles, lancets, etc.).

Hope this belays some of your fears.