Re: [IP] working out with the pump

Slight correction to my earlier post.

The 1/4th temporary basal rate starts at the beginning of the workout and
ends 90 minutes after the workout is completed.

Sorry about the error.  Oh from almost 13 years of a sedate lifestyle, it
took about 6 weeks to really feel like it was making a difference.  I now
have a cold and hope it does not slow me down and mess up my routine.