Re: [IP] changing sites

If you pull it out riight away
you may notice some clear fluid coming out the hole in your skin.  This
be insulin that was left over there and you are losing that.  Try leaving
old site in for a few hours after changing.  See if that doesn't help with
that spike!

Well, Ill be darned!! I have had the same problem(not all times, but some)
and was wondering what was up with the clear fluid when I remove it. Well,
gosh darn it, thanks for the tip;)
Tami in Tucson
pumping since Nov 1 /02