Re: [IP] Donating Blood (was How I Hate Injections Infomation)

On 12/21/02 1:09 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> On12/18/02 6:02:41 AM PST <email @ redacted> writes:
>> one disadvantage to doing this.  The blood bank in my state does ask the
>> question "have you re-used a single-use syringe?"   And of course, answering
>> yes disqualified me from donating blood.     :>(
>> George    :>)
>     Diabetics can donate blood?  I never asked, but just assumed they
> couildn't.  That's good to know.
>  Debz

After being rejected for donating a long time ago, I had assumed that also
for quite some time.  But, now a days we can!!!   I didn't mention that I
contacted the Medical Director for that Blood Bank and convinced her that I
Would Be a suitable donor.  One more visit and I will have given my first
gallon!     :>)      Now I'm talking to them about apheresis donations.