Re: [IP] Re: flying with pump

I don't think you have that much to worry about, Fran.  The last time I
flew I had to get wanded because of the extra batteries I had packed in my
carry-on luggage.  They did a thorough search and wanding.  My left knee
kept setting off the wand.  As I have no screws or rods in my leg I don't
know why that happened. At any rate, they let me through with lots of
reservoirs and infusion sets in my carry-on luggage, and multiple syringes,
fingernail clipper, and Swiss army knife in my purse. A woman did ask me
what the pump was but when I told her she waved me on with no questions
asked.  This was at SFO.