[IP] Re: Dumbest comments

I was a sophomore in High school when I was diagnosed and one of my class
mates said  "at least you have an easy suicide."  I guess for some 16 year old
this could be a plus, in which case she had worse problems than me.

My other favorite comment was from my ex-husband who said "Maybe you're not
really diabetic, we could put you in the hospital and get you off the
insulin."  It's not a drug addiction!  He also thought I should shot for
having my blood sugar be 100 all the time.

Type 1 29 years, pumping 3+ years