[IP] MM replacing reserviors

I just got off the phone with MM I was on hold for 4 minutes and the total call lasted 14 minutes(becasue they had to enter my address and info in the system), I called because my newest batch of reserviors were having a large number of large airbubbles.  I switched backl to the previous box(got 4 left) and am having no trouble.  The last one of the bad ones I got all the bubbles out and detacthed the plunger and was about to attach the tubing when I saw a bunch of bubbles coming in the o-ring so I new it wasn't user error anymore!  I called and went through the few questions and she came to the same conclusion and is sending me a new batch and a return box  to send these bad ones back.

I was quite happy at how easy it was, I was expecting them to say it was me and to do this and not that etc...  They did ask my height and weight for some strange reason!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm