Re: [IP] Dialysis

I am saving your e-mail and will do some research on this peritoneal thing.
I do know if almost sterile conditions are required this knocks me out of
the running!  I don't have dust bunnies. I have dust buffalo!!!

This is going to sound very vain.  And if it is, so be it.  But, in another
message, I said I live alone with two dogs.  I am hoping that this won't
always be the case.  And, I just don't see how I am going to attract someone
with a damn rubber tube hanging out of my stomach!  I asked my doctor's
intern (a sweet young thing of about 23) if she would date someone with a
tube hanging out of his stomach.  She paused.  Maybe she was worried I would
aske her out. And then said it would depend on a lot of other qualities.
Yeah, right!

Another hemodialysis question.  Are you extemely tired after dialysis.  My
doctors have been trying to tell me that dialasyzing at night every night is
much easier on the system.  But, with the spectre of perotonitis looming as
a potentiality, I'm not sure if even that would be worthwhile!