Re: [IP] changing sites

i am not sure if anyone else has this problem so i thought i would ask.
When everyone changes out there site, does their sugars go up and then com
down after a couple of hours and then the site works great?  For some reason
everytime i change my site this happens.  When i put the new site in i leave
the old site in for about 5-6 hours till i know the other site is working.
today my sugar was 6.6 when i changed my site.  i thought i would try a leg
site.  that was about 4:00pm.  it is now 7:40 and my sugar is at 17.8 .. but
in another hour or so it will come down to normal.. does this happen to
anyone else or just me.. and is there any way i can stop this froom