Re: [IP] Change battery now!! - enough!

Again, someone is putting words in my mouth I did not utter.  Re-read my
posts on the battery subject and search for the word Paradigm.  You won't
find it.   If you're pump happens to have battery problems, I'm sorry, but
I didn't point fingers at a specific brand of pump.   I can't help it if there
is one brand out there with obvious issues that this particular problem applies

Stating facts and diss'in are two dinstinctly different actions.  The truth
sometimes hurts.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> EXACTLY!!  And personally I think that unless you've owned a paradigm and
> have had it fail on you many times(I know there are a few out there) you have
> no right to be diss'in my pump!  You don't hear me diss'in yours!  And I
> could!  I love my paradigm I have no complaints and would rather go back to
> shots then get a different pump!  Yes I would !!  I have been hooked up for a
> little over a month and have changed the batteries 5-6 times and have no
> problems, I have also left the battery out for over 2 minutes to see if it
> would and it didn't lose it's memory.
> Just cause your hear bad things about MM doesn't mean there true!!  I happen
> to be behind them 100% And would appreciate it if people were'nt constantly
> putting down my $5900 dollar pump, a pump I fought for over 2 years to get,
> unless you have first hand experience with it!   And even then you just got a
> bad pump their not all that way!
>  Sorry, but I happen to love my pump and can't stand all these complaints
> against it, from people who think they know all about it.

Do you Yahoo!?