Re: [IP] Change battery now!! - enough!

Again, someone is putting words in my mouth I did not utter.  Re-read my
posts on the battery subject and search for the word Paradigm.  You won't
find it.   If you're pump happens to have battery problems, I'm sorry, but
I didn't point fingers at a specific brand of pump.   I can't help it if there
is one brand out there with obvious issues that this particular problem applies
to.

Stating facts and diss'in are two dinstinctly different actions.  The truth
sometimes hurts.