Re: [IP] changing sites

When Joshua (now age 11 and pumping 3 years) first started we were changing
on sunday AMs and wednesday PMs.  It was the schedule.  Now we are getting
5-7 days on a site with beautiful BGs the whole time and no infections (we
use Neosporin with every site change).  His endo is AMAZED at how good his
site areas look (no scarring) so it is a YMMV thing but for now we are
letting the sites go a little longer.

mom to Joshua