Re: [IP] Re: flying with pump

> I have had the direct opposite at many airports.....The metal detector is
> set off by my Paradigm but the wand does not detect it. This has caused me
> many a search post-the metal detector walk-thru.

I just don't want to hear this.  <sigh>  My biggest fear of flying is the
security gate.  I know I will set every piece of equipment off because of
the rod and screws in my left leg.  Then they'll do a search and I'll have
to explain my extra supplies, which I refuse to travel without and WILL NOT
check them through.  Now that I can fly I should just do it to see what
happens.  I am so afraid I will lose it having to be searched and padded
down each damn time because of my leg.  Maybe I should have the rod and
screws taken out, but after 15 plus surgeries this past year I really don't
want another any time soon.

Fran, just venting and afraid to go through security