[IP] Change battery now!! - enough!

EXACTLY!!  And personally I think that unless you've owned a paradigm and have had it fail on you many times(I know there are a few out there) you have no right to be diss'in my pump!  You don't hear me diss'in yours!  And I could!  I love my paradigm I have no complaints and would rather go back to shots then get a different pump!  Yes I would !!  I have been hooked up for a little over a month and have changed the batteries 5-6 times and have no problems, I have also left the battery out for over 2 minutes to see if it would and it didn't lose it's memory.

Just cause your hear bad things about MM doesn't mean there true!!  I happen to be behind them 100% And would appreciate it if people were'nt constantly putting down my $5900 dollar pump, a pump I fought for over 2 years to get, unless you have first hand experience with it!   And even then you just got a bad pump their not all that way!

 Sorry, but I happen to love my pump and can't stand all these complaints against it, from people who think they know all about it.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

-----> Ummm, a little reality check: the Paradigm does *not*