Re: [IP] Becky's tagline

> haha, i've already gotten two emails from people who were concerned and
who also didn't read the
> rest of the message. i only meant that since i've gotten my pump, my
friends, who were before that
> time wont to beg me to allow them to "stab" me before meals, have had
their homicidal impulses
> frustrated. i got the pump on 11/21/01 (as my signature usually
indicates), and so since then i've
> been thwarting my peers' urgent need to stab me three times a day =)
> so, thanks for the concern-- it's sweet and everytning, but unnecessary.
guess i've learned MY
> lesson-- will keep my tongue well away from the sensitive cheek region in
the future on this list.

Ahh come on, I thoroughly enjoyed your humor.  I wasn't worried at all
because it sounds like something sinical I would write and could sense you
were on the same wave length.  It's kewl that people cared to send you the
private emails, yet please do not let it stop you from being you.  :-)

Fran, dx 4/21/63 at age 2, and homicidal since 5-4-60 ( my b-day <vbg> )