Re: [IP] Change battery now!!

> Isn' the Animas suposto give a low battery warning before it dies?

I though so but in the 2 years I have been wearing mine I have never
received a warning.  Not a real big deal for me, since I love the pump so
much and their support.  I would still carry the batteries with me so it's
not like I am doing anything that I wouldn't already do.  Just find it a tad
annoying.  :-)