Re: [IP] leg site(first time)

>does anyone cover it up0 in anyway so the pants don't rub?

Hi Tina,

I use legs sites every one in a while, and not matter what set I use, I
generally cover the whole thing with an IV3000 or two.  I found that with
some of my jeans, it sometimes pulls.  The IV3000 just gives me a little
more security.  I do the same thing with hip sites.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424