[IP] leg site(first time)

I have been pumping for about a year and a half now.  And i got curious when
everyone was talking about using their legs for sites.  Well i finally got
enough courage to use my leg.  it didn't even hurt or pinch.. woohoo...
since it it winter and with wearing pants does anyone cover it up0 in anyway
so the pants don't rub?  now i also work out everyday doing 30 minutes of
aerobics as well as weights with my legs every 2-3 days.. will this have any
affect??  or is it more of a trial an error as i know everyone is differnt.