Re: [IP] Change battery now!!

For people with large number of basal rates, entering them after every battery
failure would not be easy or convenient.    I know that I can't remember the
starting point of all 6 of my basal rates, nor the hourly delivery rate for
each and every one.  Re-entering them every time I change batteries isn't an

I have trouble seeing why people see this as an accpetable product defect.

--- George Lovelace <email @ redacted> wrote:

> ABIR, one of the batteries in the H-tron would give me a warning, the other
> would just crap out.  I think the #3 pump motor would go for almost another
> day before it had to be changed but once the #2 electronics battery bit it,
> it hit hard.   Same with my Animas.   BUT!!!!   Neither of these pumps would
> lose programming OR the history of their operation.   Sure, putting your
> basals back in is easy enough, but losing all the history is NOT a very
> reassuring happening with your life support.      :>(

Do you Yahoo!?