Re: [IP] people say the dumbest things

In my opinion I think that most likely most diabetics are candidates for the
pump and they should be given the chance as well. :) Going on the pump is the
best thing I ever did as well.

For years, My Dr said  "You're not a candidate for an insulin pump".

I have a new Dr and have been pumping for 10 months.  Going on the pump is
the BEST thing I ever did !!!

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
           <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap4sm.org</A>   My daughter has
this rare brain condition)Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :