[IP] working out with the pump

I am a new pumper - pumping since 11/02 (dx'd '92 - MDI since then).  I would
like to start working out more intensely than I have been but am concerned
about lows.  I have always hated having to eat, then work out, then eat again
to fight off the lows.  Now that I am pumping I should be able to regulate
better, (right!!???) but would love to hear from anyone who regularly works
out and how they handle all of the adjustments with their pump/basals
etc...My best time to work out is first thing in the morning - however I am
almost always 70 - 90 when I wake up - so, of course, I have to eat or drink
something pretty high in carbs before even thinking about a rigorous workout.
 I would also love to know what you eat/drink before/during/after workouts to
keep BGs at the right level...HELP!!  Thanks!!

Lisa dx'd at15 (1992)