[IP] Re: reminders

In a message dated 12/20/2002 1:50:43 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> This may make me sound like a totally horrible person, but I keep
> forgetting
> to test.    Suggestions?  Thanks

Just like anything, it will eventually become habit to test.  I occasionally
forget to test, but not very often anymore.  this is coming from a person
who, years ago, only tested once or twice a day, and now I test 8-10  and
occasionally 20 times a day.

Speaking of habit,  I find myself putting my seatbelt on, to pull the car
into the garage.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
           <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap4sm.org</A>   My daughter has this rare brain condition)