[IP] Re:family support

Reading this made me feel very sad for those of you whose family members
don't understand how important their support can be/is.  For those of you
who don't know, hubby is the pumper, but I tend often to be the impetus
behind him choosing to do what will be best for him.  He's admitted that
without this support...well, let's just say, he might very well be where
several friends are ( think you all know what I mean) whose spouses,
children, parents, siblings, etc., all thought he/she "is the diabetic," did
not realize that they could help in many ways.  Sometimes just being there
to allow hubby to vent about things can help.  Also, being aware means I
know how very, very hard some days can be.  Knowledge is power, and to me a
family member who cares will want the power to help a loved one.
OK, that's one support person's opinion.
Marj of Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list);
and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)