[IP] Becky's tagline

>Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:59:47 -0800 (PST)
>From: Becky <email @ redacted>

>becky =) (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, frustrating homicidal impulses since
11/21/01)

OK I haven't been reading lately & I am on thin ice since there is already a
"dumbest things said" thread, but is it that the impulses are frustrating or
that you have been frustrating them?  Does that mean before 11/21 you were
giving in to them?  Would the police like to know?

Matt (with my tongue firmly in my cheek, likely to be followed by my foot)