[IP] Re: IP] Organ donation

> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:33:52 -0800
> From: NINA VALENTINO <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Organ donation
> I am also leaving my body to the University of Medicine and Dentistry of
> NJ.  Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Anatomical Association.
> 1-800-GIFT211.  Feel good about it too.    Nina
 OK Pumpers, guess what?  We all have a "usable" organ to donate, regardless
of the whatever mess our bodies are in.  Our Insulin Pumps!  I donated my
first one (Minimed 507)  to Insulin Pumpers, gosh and I haven't had to die
either before donating it, so I got a nice tax writeoff at the time.  Now do
you  suppose we could have a donor card from IP to keep in our wallets in
case of accidental death?  <GRIN>

Denise Guerin
Type 1 48 years
Minimed 507 4 years