Re:[IP] Kevin's 4th anniversary

Robin,  I'm so glad to hear that Kevin's heart is fine but that blacking out
sounds dangerous no matter what is causing it.  How often does this happen
and is it only when he is going down the stairs?  Since his blood sugar is
fine, it doesn't sound like it is due to diabetes.  I wonder though..... Cory
often runs very low blood pressure and I asked the endo about it.  He said as
long as Cory does not experience dizzy spells it is nothing to be concerned
about.  Since then I read that the side effect of one of his medications (I
think it was the humalog, but I'll have to recheck) could be low blood
pressure.  It seems like it was listed under allergic reactions.