Re: [IP] compact meter?

I use the Compact.  I like it because it holds the
strips in the machine...BUT I check my bg about 5
times a day, minimum.  So...there are 17 strips in a
cartridge...I go through a cartridge very quickly.

Other than that, I like it.  It just keeps you from
having to pull out the strip, put it in the machine
each time...I'm not sure you should trash whatever
machine you are using though...unless you are just
needing a new machine.  My husband is a pharmacist, so
he keeps me in the newest equipment available.

You might wait til they have a trade-in special.
That's how I got mine free.

Anyway, long story short. I like the machine fine, but
others are ok too. Hope this helps!

Do you Yahoo!?