[IP] Change battery now!!

My dog woke me up at 3:20 am playing with his toys in my bed I rolled over and yelled at him you go to sleep, then I heard this little beep, beep, beep.  I said(out loud) what's that, then panic struck as I searched for my pump and found it under my blankets pulled it out and pushed the back light, the pump read "change battery now"  "press esc, then act"  Well I freaked I didn't even know that was one of the screens!  I thought it only said low battery!  So I turned every light in the house on trying to find my pump kit which had been in the living room for over a month now, well my mom woke up and tried to help me, she apparently moved it somewhere and we still don't know where!!  any way then I remebered I had one in my purse and dug it out and changed the battery.  I checked memory and it was fine and went back to bed, then I checked the alarm history and it said it alarmed low battery at 12:01 am!!  Well I went to sleep at 11:30 How could I not of heard it!  I guess I was out like a light!.

Has anyone else had that screen reading?  It scared the crap out of me I can handle a low battery reading but "change battery now" means business!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm