[IP] New pump

Well the minimed pressure worked, I guess. I got a call from another
representive. He called and talked me into it. I hope it all works out. They
do make it seem that it is something every diabetic has to do. I am willing
to give it a go. I hope to update everyone on my progress, both naked and
dressed.  I still have a few reservations, however I am sure I will work
out. That's what they said. I also hope I can count on people here to help
me out.

I ordered the Paradigm. Anyone have any experience with this pump.