Re: [IP] changing sites

At 11:19 AM 12/20/02, paladina wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>I started on the pump on Dec.17, so am very new at this.
>I saw  that some peple change sites twice a week rather that every 3 day.
>Is that safe? and how is exactly done...

I change twice per week.  On Thursday and Sunday.  I have it figured so I
get about 3 1/2 days per site.  I don't have any problems with this
arrangement and it actually makes it easier for me since I don't have to
write down when I changed last (since I could never remember).  With my
humalog usage, I change the cartridge once per week on Sunday when I change
that site.  On Thursday, I just change the site.  This has made it so much
easier for me.  YMMV.

dxd 1963
pumping 2000