Re: [IP] How I Hate Injections Infomation

pump.  I miss the chance to say, "Think I'll go shoot myself!" when it was
time to take another injection.  Somehow, "Think I'll go change my
site" doesn't have the same affect.  ;-)>>>>>>>>

you can still always say (whenever it's time to change or test), "yay--time to stab myself!"

now what i REALLY miss from the injection days is having all my friends jump up (at a table in a
crowded dining hall or restaurant, no less) and say, "oo, can i stab becky today?" "no, it's my
turn, *I* wanna stab becky!" "aww, i NEVER get to stab becky!"

those were the days... =D

becky =) (dx'd 1/24/92 at age 10, frustrating homicidal impulses since 11/21/01)

Do you Yahoo!?