[IP] my problem

Hi all i just got a phone call from my strte rep. he told me that i will have
insurance again befor the begining of feb. so i want to thank everyone who
responded to my troubles and thank you for the humalog that was sent to me
and the supplies.i will use these up and hopefully get my life back on
track,i dont know how good the ins. will be but is better than none at all,
thans again  Marty