Re: [IP] reminders?

Hi Julie,

I use the Free Style meter after using a Once Touch Profile for many years.
Since the Free Style only takes 10 - 15 seconds as opposed to the One
Touch's 45 second test, I've found myself more apt to test.

I test before every meal (that's easy!).  When I can remember I test two to
three hours after meals (That's a little more difficult.).  And, I test
whenever my dog wakes me up in the middle of the night to go outside (That's
good for two more tests!)

I guess, in a nutshell, get a dog and a meter that only takes a little bit
of time to test with.

Good Luck!

Don't tell me "it's so important to test" and that should be my