[IP] Re: Missing shots

> There is *one* thing I miss about being on shots as opposed to the pump.
I miss the chance to say, "Think I'll go shoot myself!" when it was time to
take another injection.  Somehow, "Think I'll go change my site" doesn't
have the same affect.  ;-)
> Kristen

Occasionally my hugsband would give me a shot - I was never on MDI, but SDI
for 31 years and DDI for 2 years - and we would say he'd shoot me before
sunrise. Now we say he has a battery-operated wife. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Often the difference between a successful marriage and a  mediocre one
consists of leaving about three of four things a day unsaid. - Ogden Nash