[IP] Re: reminders

> <snip> I have 2 meters, one for in my purse and one I keep at home in the
> bedroom.  <snip>
> Julie

If you're like me, once you leave the bedroom in the morning you don't often
return until night. *I* think you should get that meter out of the bedroom
and in a more conspicuous place so it will be ready to use and you'll more
readily notice it. JMHO (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

God gives every bird a worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.   ~
Swedish Proverb