RE: [IP] Replacement pump

>>>The second pump is provided only, IIRC, with the H-tron, not the D-tron.<<<

Actually, now that they have the D-tron plus, it comes with two pumps, also.  I have to say that I wish they all came that way.  After twelve years on the pump (and the good fortune of never having one become unuseable on me), I have to say that I wish they all came that way.  I've never had a problem, but don't want to even think about if I did.

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990