That was just one of many mistakes, and the final straw.

Take care, Kerri - IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
"I will remember you...will you remember me? Don't let your life
pass you by...weep not for the memories." - Sara McLachlan (I
Will Remember You)

Susan said:
be sure to check your prescriptions carefully!  Now I wonder what
is really
in the mixed prescriptions, such as antibiotics, cough meds, etc.
that we
get.  How many errors go unnoticed?