Re: [IP] reminders?

My only thought would be one of those watches that have multiple alarms, they are I believe more $ than a regular watch but can have close to a dozen alarms set.  I think they are mainly used by heart condition patients etc, that HAVE to take pills at specific times.

Also once you start testing regularily you'll most likely start doing it on your own, its just a matter of making it a habit!!

Good luck!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)