Re: [IP] reminders?

  Have you thought of getting a watch that has alarms on it?  They are not
that expensive anymore.  Or if you work you might ask someone to remind you
at various time.  I have that for Josh at school, otherwise it is me that
reminds him.  He tests before breakfast, lunch, 3pm beofre getting on the
school bus, dinner and then bedtime.  I will usually test him before I go to
bed at night which is usually around midnight-1AM, depending on school work.

mom to Joshua