Re: [IP] compact meter?

 Joshua was given a Compact and he really liked it.  But our insurance won't
cover the strip barrels without us giving up our Ultra.  So no go on that.
He used up the three drums he received and that was that.  I checked the
price of those drums and they re not that expensive, about $40 for 3 drums
which hold 17 strips each (or was it two drums??) anyway, this was at
Walgrens Drugs.

mom to Joshua