Re: [IP] reminders?

This may make me sound like a totally horrible person, but I keep forgetting
to test.  Doc doesn't have me on any set schedule, I'd just like to be
testing 4-5 times a day at various times like 1st thing in the am, before
meals, 2 hours after meals, middle of the day or middle of the night, etc.
But  I am always forgetting.  So I'm looking for ideas.  How can I remind
myself?  I have 2 meters, one for in my purse and one I keep at home in the
bedroom.  Don't tell me "it's so important to test" and that should be my
reminder.  I know it's important otherwise I wouldn't be asking.  But I have
so much on my mind lately.  Suggestions?  Thanks

Ummmmmmm, I can only come up with one real good sounding idea(to me anyway).
Why not put notes up, like on the fridge, or where ever you would be getting
some food from. Put little reminder notes up all over if you have to "TEST
BLOOD SUGAR", I would do that until it became more of a habit to test than
it was to NOT test. Hope I helped ;)
Tami in Tucson
Pumping since Nov 1/02