Re; [IP] venting about my new job

>>>They will cover AAA batteries but not needles and insulin?  And the won't
cover some oral meds either is my understanding.  Correct me if I am wrong.
<snip> Julie>>>

Medicare will cover insulin if it's for a pump. Bummer - seems like if it's
a lifesaver, it should be covered no matter how it is put under the skin!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment,
and he says, "I wish you'd have come to me sooner."