[IP] Organ donation

I, too, have signed my drivers license to donate my organs.  I also have it
in my will that I'd like my organs donated.  I thought if science could use
my body to find things out about diabetes... all the better!!  I guess I
never questioned wether or not they'd actually use them.  I figure if my
eyes are good and some child needs them, why would they turn them down?  And
our state licensing agency knew I'm diabetic so in the event... the organs
should be used?
                                           Dx'ed 1982... pumping 1 yr.