[IP] reminders?

This may make me sound like a totally horrible person, but I keep forgetting
to test.  Doc doesn't have me on any set schedule, I'd just like to be
testing 4-5 times a day at various times like 1st thing in the am, before
meals, 2 hours after meals, middle of the day or middle of the night, etc.
But  I am always forgetting.  So I'm looking for ideas.  How can I remind
myself?  I have 2 meters, one for in my purse and one I keep at home in the
bedroom.  Don't tell me "it's so important to test" and that should be my
reminder.  I know it's important otherwise I wouldn't be asking.  But I have
so much on my mind lately.  Suggestions?  Thanks